Thursday 7 November 2013

Logo

Where did you begin?
Hummingbirds are known to be loyal, playful, persistent and affectionate. I chose this animal because I share these traits and I thought it would be an asset to my profession if I portrayed having them to potential customers .

Elements And Principles
For color, i chose kind of cool, light colours so that if would be easy on the eyes and pleasant to look at, I also made sure that in the black and white version, your eyes would be drawn to the attention to detail in the thick lines sketched into the wings and along the tail. My lines are organic and smooth and I used space by fitting the lines and shape into the bird's wings to portray movement.

Thoughts And Opinion.
I actually quite like my logo, I did learn a lot about illustrator, like specifically which tools do what exactly and how to manipulate them to get what you want. If i could change anything about my logo I'd probably make it more neat looking and less rushed. I'm not sure what I would like to do next but I'm excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment